Subject to the rules and conditions, company shall follow the policy concerning the carriage of incapacitated passengers as follows:
A. SHALL refuse to carry or continue to carry persons
- whose carriage because of their physical or medical conditions, on the basis of established facts, medical or other evidence, etc could pose a threat to the safety of other passengers and their property, the aircraft or the crew, and/or
- who refuse to, or do not submit themselves to the specific conditions of carriage required by the company(s) regulations.
B. MAY refuse for carriage, or to commence/continue transportation of incapacitated persons
Whose conduct, status, mental or physical condition is known to be such as to render them incapable of/caring for themselves without assistance, unless-
- They are accompanied by escorts who will be responsible for caring for them en-route, and
- With the care of such escorts, they will not require additional attention or assistance from employees of the Company:
- Who may be a source of infection and in the case of certain disease, discomfort to other passenger;
- Whose carriage, even with the implementation of special precautions, might cause unusual hazard or risk to themselves or to other persons and property;
- Who cannot use the standard aircraft seat, neither in a sitting nor reclining position (e.g. stretcher cases), for the class of service desired.
Mentally Ill Persons
Persons who are mentally ill will not be accepted.