March 20, 2022
Travel Advisory for KOLKATA
Travel Guideline for Bangladesh (Dhaka) to India (Kolkata)
- Passengers having full vaccination (Two Dose) do not need to do RT-PCR COVID-19 test. The Vaccination Certificate should be presented during boarding.
- Passengers who are not full vaccinated or aged over 5 years need to go for the RT-PCR COVID-19 test (The test should have been conducted within 72 hours prior to undertaking the journey)
- Quarantine is not required
- Passengers should submit a self-declaration form on the online “Air Suvidha” portal before the scheduled travel and upload a copy of their COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate or RT-PCR COVID-19 Negative Report (www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/apho-registration). A print copy of the filled form should be carried during boarding.
Travel Guideline for India (Kolkata) to Bangladesh (Dhaka)
- Travelers completed full dose (single/double dose as applicable for a full dose) of WHO approved Covid-19 vaccine can enter Bangladesh with the official proof of certification of vaccination and no RT PCR based COVID-19 negative certificate is required
- Travelers without having a full dose (single/double dose as applicable for a full dose) of Covid-19 vaccine can enter Bangladesh if they possess RT PCR based COVID-19 negative certificate done within 72 hours of departure time
Please call 13603 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org for more!
Copyright © NOVOAIR 2024